top of page

Immigration Assistance

Urhai Community Service Center provides assistance to clients seeking help with immigration paperwork. The agency encourages individuals who have been in the USA for five years or over as permanent residents to apply for citizenship, and help them with translation to enable them understand fill form N-400  and  providing citizenship classes.  Urhai Community Service Center also provides assistance with the following forms:

  • N-600 : Certificate of Citizenship for children under 18 based on parents citizenship.

  • I-90 : Replacement of Alien Resident Card

  • I-131 : Travel Document

  • I-485 : Adjustment of Status

  • N-400 : Application for Naturalization

  • N-565 : Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship

bottom of page